1. Lie on back with knees flexed and feet flat.
2. Clasp your hands together or turn your palms toward the floor.
3. Flex your right foot so that it is perpendicular to the floor..
4. Tilt your chin slightly toward your chest, and pull your abdominals in so that your back doesn’t sag toward the floor.
5. Keeping your knees bent, lift your right leg and raise your knee to hip level. Then slowly lower your leg back down.
6. Between repetitions, your knee should almost, but not quite, touch the floor.
7. Complete all the repetitions with one leg before switching sides.
Do’s and Don’ts
• DO keep your neck still and your shoulders relaxed.
• DON’T throw your leg up in the air; do move slowly
• DON’T raise your knee above hip height or arch your back as you lift your leg.