- American Association of Orthopaedic Medicine – Regenerative Orthopaedic Medicine: Past, Present and Future–Navigating Your Way Through Its Emerging Technologies – Phoenix, AZ April 26-29, 2013
- Ultrasound-Guided Injections Conference at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – Stratford, NJ September 7-8, 2012
- Biocellular Regenerative Therapy — Stevensville, Montana August 25-26, 2012
- Neurogenic Inflammation Conference – Oswego, IL 7/27-7/29/2012
- The American Osteopathic Association Prolotherapy Integrative Pain Management Conference – Naples, Florida 4/11 – 4/15/12
Dr. Speciale recently offered his expertise on Prolotherapy treatment at the New York Medicine Conference, in Canandaigua.
During the Designs for Health educational clinical rounds, Dr. Timothy Speciale is scheduled to speak on the comprehensive assessment of patients for targeting problems in getting better treatment outcomes.
Dr Tim is invited to speak as part of a round-table discussion on Bio-idential hormone replacement in Ft. Erie, Ontario
Dr. Tim is invited to speak at the Ehlers Danlos Syndrome Learning Conference on Prolotherapy: A Holistic Approach to Pain Management Prolotherapy is a practice of restoring function and structure, thereby reducing pain, to ligaments and joints. It is administered … Continue reading